At Blades Massage, it’s our desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We don’t just want you “pain free”, we want you to help restore balance to your body and mind while helping you maintain a lifestyle of wellness and good health.
This resource section is our way of helping you find information that we feel will contribute to your overall health and quality of life.
What are some of the Health Benefits of a Massage?
- Relieves Daily Stress
- Encourages Relaxation
- Relaxes Sore Muscles
- Helps with Pain Management
- Improves Your Posture
- Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Improves Your Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Improves Your Circulation
- Relief From Tension-Related Headaches
- Enhances Rehabilitation from Surgery
- Improves Injury Recovery
- Helps Manage Fibromyalgia Pain
Experts estimate that 90% of disease is related to stress. And research is showing that nothing ages you faster, than high stress to your body*. While eliminating all forms of stress may seem idealistic, regular therapeutic massage treatments can absolutely help manage your stress.
What benefits you can expect from regular therapeutic massage?
- Decreased Stress and Anxiety
- Improved Sleep Quality and Less Fatigue
- Increased Energy Levels
- Reduced Chronic Pain
- Increased Concentration
- Improved Circulation
What medical conditions can massage therapy help you manage?
- Depression and Anxiety
- Circulatory Problems
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)